Carlyle is a light and lofty acrylic blend yarn in a super bulky weight. Named for the luxury Art Deco hotel in New York, this yarn brings modern elegance to cold weather hats, scarves and sweaters with timeless color and a hint of metallic sparkle. The chainette construction means your finished project is soft, warm, and lighter weight than you might expect.
- 77% acrylic, 15% metallic, 8% polyamide
- 2.47oz (70g) 127yd (116m)
- Super bulky weight #6
- Knit gauge: 10 sts and 13 rows = 4”/10cm on size US 11 (8mm) needles
- Crochet gauge: 9 sc and 10 Rows = 4”/10cm on size US M-13 (9mm) hook
- Hand wash cold and dry flat